Saturday 6 October 2012

Back and Doubly Inspired

My heart is overwhelmed by everything in this equilibrium of mine. So absolutely overwhelmed. I feel passionate about what may seem to be the most insignificant of things yet ; I am somewhat worried about how to do this life, how to really play this game . How do I roll the dice and call the moves lucky ? 
Still, when I feel worried and even stressed, I know who to call on . The virtue of patience must be utilised , I must wait on Him, I must wait on God. 

LOVE IS WHY WE ARE HERE ! 
We are here because we have a purpose . Not here to waste away. Not here to create chaos. Not here to feel unwanted! We are obviously wanted by someone. Someone somewhere even if they themselves don't even know it yet , and God wants you just as well. Wants you to do all the good things you can in His name. Worry not everyone. He has His plan for you . He has His plan for me. He has His plan for all of us. He has your future all laid out on His table of the best creations , the best inventions that ever could be made. That man kind can never imagine ! Worry not for all that you are confused about will become clear .
No other reason ! :) <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Put it down here!☮❤